Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Dispatcher
- Accurately locates and dispatches a service provider for a claim through utilized program / software.
- Taking inbound / outbound calls related to all dispatched claims, open claims issues and service provider related issues.
- Ensures the customer is updated as to the status of all pending dispatches.
- Once the dispatch is completed ensures the customer has all the needed info.
- Performs quality customer service through proper telephone communication.
- Dispatches service provides within accepted rate limits; responsible for controlling cost via lowest cost / highest quality service solution for each claim.
- Daily point of contact for the active service provider network. Handling new claim requests within service level agreement timeframes.
- Solicitation of new or existing service centers based on contact coverage needs. Sending necessary forms to servicers for dispatching or service agreement negotiation purposes, and performing all necessary follow-up.
- Report and / or correct issues with the current servicer network.
- Position Requirements Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Prior Customer Service
- Technical Experience Project Management Skills Team Orientated Education / Experience Requirements High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Internal candidates need to have at least six months of employment and good attendance history.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards