Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior UX/UI Designer/RBWM Management
- Team satisfaction Limited churn rate Successful collaboration with other teams Operational Effectiveness & Control [COMPLETE 3-4 AREAS] Establish and maintain UX guidelines, principles and best practices to ensure consistency and minimize unnecessary, repetitive work Mentor and grow UX designers to lessen reliance on external vendors Regular review to identify key risks, issues and interdependencies.
- Determine and apply appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Ensure an equal and balanced focus is maintained on operating and regulatory risks and ensure the Virtual Management Team positively identifies and mitigates these in a manner that protects the Brand.
- Ensure regular and positive engagement with key support functions such as Risk, Compliance and HR to ensure alignment of policies and plans necessary to deliver a demanding transformation benefit target.
- Implementation of Global Standards, Financial Crime Compliance and Risk considerations in an aligned manner within the context of the RBWM strategy through operational practice and planned activity Limited churn rate Adherence to Risk, Compliance, Global Standard and FCC requirements Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder abilities)
- Working under pressure, flexibility to redesign solutions in the face of ongoing change and iterative development, coordination of a diverse suite of stakeholders, optimization of resources against complex technical deployments.
- Provide market-leading, compelling Digital product experiences that can leverage the global scale and distribution network.
- Ensuring that all HSBC RBWM services offer outstanding Digital customer experience and fully deliver on the brand promise and a coherent Digital Strategy.
- This role holders will be expected to operate largely independently but within a design team.
- This role will include dotted reporting from other teams.
- Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
- Adheres to processes and controls to identify and mitigate risks and ensures timely escalation of control issues and reputation risks.
- Demonstrates leadership on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Maintains awareness of risk and minimizes the likelihood of it occurring through its identification, assessment, mitigation and control. Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards and addresses audit points and/or any issues raised by regulators in a timely manner.
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards and addresses audit points and/or any issues raised by regulators in a timely manner. Fosters a compliance culture within the team, managing compliance risk and ensuring that the necessary training is completed. Optimizes relations with regulators.
Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards