Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Technical Writer
- Responsibilities include creating and maintaining labeling, Instructions for Use (IFUs), Operational Manuals, Service Manuals, and other technical documentation driven from Research & Development (R&D) projects.
- Identify IFU translation requirements, prepare and manage translation projects to completion Translate product documentation as provided by the responsible team.
- Design, develop, and maintain IFU using and other software applications.
- Control IFU versioning and maintain the IFU archives and provide IFU-related support to
- Standardize content across platforms and media. All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
- Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects /assignments.
- Work closely with R&D engineers, Technical services, Regulatory, Process Engineers, Quality, Safety, Labeling Specialist, Legal, Operator
- Experts and training staff to develop, clear, concise, accurate documents. Participates in cross functional teams (Product Managers, Clinical Application Specialists, Engineering, Product Support Engineering and Regulatory) to represent documentation status and deliverables; provide input to program schedules and milestones. Minimum Qualifications BS/BA in a technical science, English or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of technical writing or technical editing experience in a technical publications group.
- Technical writing experience in the medical device industry, scientific, or other regulated industry.
- Experience with professional translation services.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Technical skills within Adobe Creative Suite for content creation and post formatting of documents. To succeed in this role, you
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards