Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- This includes being the last point of escalation within the customer support department and mentoring junior team members in the various technologies.
- Qualification & Experience Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent degree and experience)
- 2 to 4 years providing customer facing technical support (Web based products or e-commerce preferred)
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for appropriate roles.
- In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has: Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
- Basic experience administering: Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server Good experience writing or debugging Object Oriented code (Java preferred, other relevant technologies ok)
- Understanding of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI, Powershell Excellent verbal and written communication skills Works well in a team environment
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service Ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues Preferred Skills (Great to Have)
- Previous experience working with the ServiceNow platform
- Good understanding of ITSM coupled with experience of working within ITIL environment.
- Strong Familiarity with some of Java Development Environment, e.g., Eclipse, NetBeans
- Experience troubleshooting and optimizing web application performance Previous experience in software development(or) software consulting.
- Experience providing SaaS support is desirable.
- Opportunity Those we hire will be trained and mentored in these technologies as appropriate by our senior staff and will work to support a growing base of customers globally.
- Successful candidates will enjoy a generous earning potential and the chance to expand their role in the company as we grow.
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
- ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards