Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Manager
- Plan and meet Mandatory Account Deliverables as promulgated by account director and site lead.
- End to End knowhow of the machinations of CGMP and CGXP practices with a proven track record
- Inspect buildings structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to identifying efficiencies while ensuring that production is not impacted by ensuring 100% equipment uptime.
- Supervise all JLL and service partner personnel, ensuring minimal attrition. (and JLL deployed service partners / external contractors)
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Keep all the relevant documentation in accordance with CGDP 8. Perform analysis and forecasting
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventive maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections in accordance with CGDP
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes and CGMP
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers and maintain a tracker.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff and adequate recurring training levels.
- Conflict Management and Stakeholder Management of the facilities staff 20. Prepare and track facility budget
- Monitor expenses and payments
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Proven experience of 5 to 7 years as an Engineering Manager in Core Pharma. (API Plants)-US FDA governed.
- Well-versed in IFM operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Experience: 5-7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards