Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
- The Supplier Transfer Excellence Team (STET). STET has been established as an entrepreneurial organization that focuses on fast paced, high-quality portfolio transfers within the supply base to mitigate risk & maximize profitability.
- As a senior member within this team, the transfer leader is responsible for driving technical excellence within said projects to ensure first-time-right quality.
- The Technical Program Manager is part of global organization that delivers impact to multiple businesses
- The role manages high impact, complex transfer projects that enables Philips to reduce risk, improve profitability
- The primary function within this role is to execute fast-paced, high quality transfer projects and drive technical ideation of productivity projects working with R&D, PE & CM counterparts.
- Leading the execution of large-scale projects that drive global sourcing strategies to deliver the strategic business initiatives.
- This includes supplier management, E2E product launch management, lifecycle management among other critical sustaining engineering activities.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards