Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: LMTS(Salesforce), Software Engineering
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SFDX
- Good knowledge of Authentication types, Authorization and Single Sign-On
- Extensive understanding of OO design, design patterns, data modeling
- Experience as a technical leader with good communication
- Expertise working with Agile/Scrum methodologies Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science Desired Skills: Certifications in [Register to View] and/or Java
- Experience with test automation skills - Kaonium, TestNG, Selenium, Web Driver, JUnit, JMeter and Apex Unit testing frameworks Understand various user-based security models like role-based access control Experience with JSON, AngularJS, jQuery, or similar technologies
- Experience working with Sales Business applications Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, or other similar technologies
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS Mentoring and leading others ITIL and ITSM frameworks Focus on Architecture and security best practices
- Knowledge of MuleSoft, Heroku Knowledge of Einstein Analytics and Tableau Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- Posting Statement At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world.
- Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces.
- We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards