Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Systems Analyst 3-Support (PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant)
- Minimum 8-10 years of extensive experience working on PeopleSoft implementation, upgrade and support projects. Extensive hands-on experience with People Tools, Application Engine, People code, XML Publisher, Component Interface and Integration Broker in PeopleSoft V9.2.
- Should have good hands-on experience with AWE Workflows.
- Be an expert with PIA and PeopleSoft Portal technologies.
- Should be able to architect complex solutions involving PeopleSoft and Cloud technologies.
- Experience in designing, implementing Fluid pages within PeopleSoft.
- Strong troubleshooting, verbal/written and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment and under an established time-line.
- Good understanding of Core HR, Absence and Global Payroll modules within PeopleSoft and preferably also in Oracle HCM Cloud.
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer
- IT staff on a regular basis.
- Either at the client site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products.
- You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported.
- You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential.
Experience: 8-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards