Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Systems Analyst 3-IT
- Install or Upgrade WebLogic 11g Server on Linux OS.
- Create domains, migrate domains from development environments to production environments, modify/add services to active domain and monitor domains.
- Configure connections to Web servers, databases or other systems.
- Manage the server life cycle, and monitor application server services and resources.
- Configure applications, deploy applications, modify applications in an active domain and monitor activity within applications.
- Configure, secure and manage server and network communications.
- Troubleshoot problems on various layers of the application and infrastructure.
- Provide internal analysis and support.
- Create and maintain validated documentation set for operations of various service components
- Manage performance of multiple hardware and J2EE software environments
- Manage web and application servers and proxies
- Enhance and maintain existing environment(s) capacity and capabilities.
- Candidate Qualifications: Mandatory 5 to 7 years of J2EE application administration experience with BS Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Oracle WebLogic Server11g administration, J2EE application deployment experience on Linux OS is required.
- As an Application Administrator, the candidate is responsible for provisioning, maintaining application servers and all the middleware J2EE applications on multiple servers.
- Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced technical skills in the area of specialization.
- The individual needs to standardize the operations based on the best practices so that they can be repeated across servers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, and possibly providing direction and mentoring to others.
- More than 5 years of experience in administering WebLogic application server and deploying applications on WebLogic server.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager and WebLogic tools (WebLogic Server Administrator Console, WebLogic Scripting Tool, WebLogic Configuration
- Good knowledge in Fusion Application architecture and its components
- Performance tuning WebLogic Server and WebLogic Server applications.
- Isolate and troubleshoot issues related to application access, system performance, peak loads
- Experience in Shell/WLST scripting
- Configure WebLogic Server Environment for High Availability
- Experience with an organization with a key 24 X 7 reliance on its database is desirable.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards