Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Engineer: Extended Reality (XR) Multimedia/Computer Vision Software Engineer
- Responsibilities include design, development, building and testing of leading edge products in Virtual and Augmented Reality on Qualcomm's Industry leading SoC running Android and Window's PC platforms.
- The candidate will be required to spend considerable hands-on time designing, coding, optimization, debugging, and testing of the XR solution.
- Skills and hands-on experience in this domain are a must.
- Skills/Experience: Minimum requirements: Expert in C/C++ programming Strong background in embedded multimedia software stacks (Driver, Plugins, Frameworks) in one or more of these domains: Virtual/Augmented Reality (preferred), Computer Vision (preferred), Camera (preferred), Graphics, Display, Video
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on Linux Android software is a MUST have designed and developed software modules (drivers/plugins/components) from scratch given a set of requirements Software development experience in heterogenous/multi-core architectures (CPUs, GPUs, DSPs, tensor accelerators etc.)
- Bachelor's or Master's (Electrical & Computer Engineering and related) from Top Notch institutes with 4 to 6 years of experience
- Outstanding problem-solving skills Excellent communication and team working skills. Physical presence in Qualcomm
Experience: 4-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards