Dear Job Seekers,
Rubrik is Hiring for:
Job Title: Staff Software Engineer - MV
- We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work.
- To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy the most.
- This develops more capable engineers, and keeps everyone engaged and happy.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise. Identify and solve for bottlenecks within our software stack.
- Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you - come make history! Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in computer science or related field 12+ years of relevant work experience, Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages like Java, C/C++, Scala, Python Experience with Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure or other public cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Unix/Linux environments, Windows environments, distributed systems, networking, developing large software systems, file systems, storage systems, hypervisors, databases and/or security software development.
- Built policy-based backup and recovery for Virtual Machines in AWS, Azure and GCP and managed databases in AWS. Built features like granular file recovery leveraging managed Kubernetes Service in AWS for elastic compute
Experience: 12+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards