Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Staff Software Engineer
- We are dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere.
- That why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter.
- Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating.
- Whether you are an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
- Team the IDC Platform Engineering team in ServiceNow is a growing team of extremely talented engineers who innovate every day and work on our next generation technology stack in the ServiceNow cloud platform.
- Come join us if you want to learn and work on cutting edge technologies and impact the design and architecture of future web applications which will impact the lives of millions
- Role You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies like mobile, UI Componentry, predictive intelligence, workflow & automation and various developer tools.
- In this role you will be able to contribute in designing and architecting web-based solutions which will be used by millions. What do you get to do in this role?
- You will help in designing and architecting complex solutions
- You will work along with a talented team and learn from each other through collaborative efforts every day
- You will be responsible for the overall development and maintenance of a product / product chain You will build core platform features/frameworks which will be used by both internal and external agencies You will get a chance to learn from more experienced people and also get an opportunity to mentor juniors
- In order to successful in this role, we need someone who has: BE / B Tech/ ME / MS / MTech in Computer Sciences, Electronics and Communications or Electrical Engineering fields with a proven academic track record.
- Must have sound knowledge in software design, REST, HTML and XML Full stack development experience is desirable
- Knowledge of NodeJS, React/Redux, Polymer etc. is desirable
Experience: 8+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards