Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- The Salesforce Sales Cloud engineering is seeking an outstanding engineer to drive our performance and scalability initiatives.
- This work is critical to ensure Salesforce can sustain the tremendous growth we have seen in our transaction and data volumes.
- You may be working on the pipeline for Salesforce Einstein technology where artificial intelligence is providing crucial insights to drive our customer solutions.
- Required Skills & Experience 8+ years of development experience, with at least 4+ years of experience in optimizing large scale systems and big data pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of structured and unstructured database fundamentals, design, architecture, performance and scalability
- Strong knowledge and experience with optimizing queries on Oracle
- Strong experience with IAAS (AWS or GCP). Major points for familiarity with multi-tenant architecture.
- A proven track record of optimization and design improvements for performance and scalability.
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong communication skills
- A mastery of a programing language (e.g., Java, C++) and strong Object-Oriented programming skills
- Extra credit if you have in-depth and clear understanding of performance engineering concepts, methodologies, tools, performance & capacity indicators, metrics and analysis. BS, MS, or PhD in
- Computer Science or equivalent work experience Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and knowledge of structured and unstructured databases.
- Java feature development experience developing frameworks and tools for performance measurement and analysis.
- You will need this ability to validate your optimizations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Linux operating system, especially process and system monitoring facilities
- Experience building SaaS applications
- Experience leading and driving production escalations: monitoring, remediation, patch delivery, root-cause-analysis Knowledge of statistical analysis and experimental design techniques
- Experience with agile and test-driven-development techniques
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards