Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Developer 4
- Strong Java, REST, Spring, Python, Streams development & debugging skills
- Must be hands on for designing and coding (essential) Expertise in provisioning scripting like Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Python & Go (essential) Web Services/REST, OAuth, JSON skills (essential) Development of automation test frameworks, Rest Clients, Junits, E2E testing tools,Docker, Gradle, Maven (essential)
- Core Infrastructure development expertise having worked on Cloud or Oracle Middleware products (extremely desirable) Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Kafka skills (desirable)
- Application Integration experience, SOA (desirable) Amazon EC2/Azure/Google App Engine (desirable) Domain experience with ERP applications (desirable)
- Excellent team player (essential) Good communication skills to interact with extended team in HQ (essential) B.E./M.Tech in Comp Sc or Electronics from NIT/IIT/BITS (desirable)
- Min of 6-15 years of work Experience
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
- You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Experience: 7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards