Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end IT process, including architecture, design, implementation and operations
- Strong Modular PL/SQL coding and diagnostics skills required.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is essential
- Experience building automated testing scripts for DEVOPS continuous testing is preferential.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts to different audiences in writing and conference calls.
- Experience with source control systems (GIT) Experience working with an offshore team is a plus
- Familiarity Ticket support systems such as JIRA, Remedy, Trac, Bugzilla, etc.
- Cloud based development in OCI/Openstack/AWS/Azure/Vcloud Linux/Windows operating systems along with virtualization Oracle OVM, VMWare virtualization technologies and exposure to Cloud configuration tools Application servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Apache
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems.
- Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment.
- Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- May have project lead role and or supervise lower-level personnel.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards