Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
- You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Code, test and implement high quality Java/Selenium program for automation of highly complex enterprise application system, running complex workflow engine and rich GUI, working as part of global Agile team.
- Need to propose/follow right design for automation framework, in line with overall strategic tools and frameworks, working closely with developers, and service delivery team to ensure delivered automation is in line with business requirements Co-ordinate across multiple stakeholders including tech, Ops, business, BA partners, QA Ensure that design and implementation works against high-volume data sources Establish/follow standards, guidelines, and best practices around reference data, master data, metadata and operational data management including modeling
- QA Automation resource will be working on increasing automation coverage of business-critical application Tech skills
Experience: 7-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards