Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement Essential In-depth knowledge of at least one major front-end framework (Angular, React, or Vue)
- Experience with HTML5 Experience deploying, testing, and debugging web applications across multiple browsers
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs and Web Socket services
- Experience with functional reactive programming Person Specification Hands-on, applied and delivery focused
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Open minded with an ability to work in a team environment
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards