Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering - QA Automation - Associate
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
- You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: 10years' experience working with Selenium and Cucumber 4 to 6years' experience working in Core java is good to have
- Expertise in Testing UI for complex high volume. Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of software skills such as defect analysis, execution, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Knowledge on Mobile cloud (SEETEST, Perfecto) Knowledge on AXE tool, ARIA attributes and checkpoints
- Ability to own and drive the deliverables end to end. Ability to work as a team player and work collaboratively with counter parts. Have technical leadership skills to mentor team and resolve team's technical queries. For more information on Software Engineering roles
Experience: 4-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards