Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for PayPal Pvt Ltd:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- The prospective candidate will be an individual contributor working with various cross functional groups (business, product, analytics, user experience design and engineering) and will require admirable collaboration skills.
- The role would involve building new and emerging payments platforms and experiences for India, and similar hyper growth markets
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the design and implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand technical designs by working within cross-functional technology team. Collaborate between business, product and technology in the process of understanding the requirement and coming up with implementation options
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
- Personal Traits Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems. Take risks and thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Contributed to building the complete life cycle of transaction processing preferably in payments domain Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day 1 working on various systems and working independently. Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
- Technical Hands-on Skills Strong programming skills and expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate Exposure to one or more server-side scripting technologies.
- Experience with REST APIs, Web Services, Unit Testing and build tools. Good understanding and hands-on experience with databases such as MySQL/ Oracle etc.
- Strong understanding of web-based programming languages Rich object-oriented design and analysis skills Educational Qualifications BSCS or equivalent 6 years of experience / MSCS 4 years of experience in software development
- We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
- We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviours which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone
Experience: 4-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards