Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Manages system and application configurations implement new code and configuration changes.
- Willing to take charge and ownership of the project.
- As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web application.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Identify and fix CSS, HTML, and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and browsers; test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers; correct problems identified by customer feedback.
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP & frameworks (CodeIgniter, Laravel, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Angular and Node js.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, i.e. MySQL.
- Write clean and reusable code, with emphasis on stability and performance.
- Familiar with Linux server and rest APIs.
- Understanding of MVC design pattern.
Experience: 2 years