Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for PayPal India Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- PayPal Commerce Solutions specialising in developing unified solutions for our large merchants is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer.
- Some of the challenges we are trying to solve is building a scalable platform that can help unify transactions that happen at a very fast pace across multiple platforms, merchants who have multiple accounts each with their own permissions and roles.
- While we work on. building these highly available, scalable platforms, we are also ensuring business continuity by addressing some core asks needed at an enterprise level You will be responsible for working with a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products on web and mobile platforms.
- A successful candidate will have an established background in developing highly scalable customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project execution skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop a highly scalable and configurable Platform in PayPal merchant domain.
- Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality. Write tests for the existing and newly created code to maintain compatibility Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed Participate in code and design reviews
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvements as necessary.
- Required Skills: 5+ years industry experience.
- Very good knowledge of JS Experience with test automation-Â TDD, unit testing, functional testing, integration testing
- Solid Understanding of basic OOPS, algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices. Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, cross browser/deviceÂ development, GraphQL, Restful standards and integration.
- Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers. Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances, tenacious
- Experience with development of scalable and distributed software applications.
- Should be passionate and take pride in building systems that are used by millions of users every day.
- Should have good communication skills Any resume that meets these minimum requirements will be reviewed Education experience B.Tech Minimum number of years of experience 4+ Yrs We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards