Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: QA Analyst 3-ProdDev
- We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to assess the quality of Fusion HCM Applications through manual and automated testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent analytical & communication skills.
- If you are passionate about quality and customer satisfaction, we like to meet you.
- Review and analyze requirements Collaborate with Development & Product Management teams to develop test strategy and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze test results
- Evaluate product features as per the requirements & designs Report bugs and help triage the issues
- Work with cross-functional teams in the integration testing phase
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance or Implementation of HCM Applications Core HR product knowledge is preferred Experience in API testing is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills Attention to detail Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality.
- Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards