Dear Job Seekers,
Techwave is Hiring for:
Job Title: QA Lead
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and testcases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Must be skilled in Automated Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing
- 10+ Experience of in Manual & Automation testing Strong knowledge of software
- QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, UNIX and API Testing.
- Working experience in functional, non-functional, Security testing.
- Work closely with project managers and others to ensure business requirements have been met Development and execution of an overall test strategy to support the deployment of the solution
- Develop and maintain project specific testing processes, procedures, and metrics Develop, execute and manage test plans and schedules for each test phase, including configuration, unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, parallel testing, and user acceptance testing
- Develop estimates for each testing phase Very good analytical, written and oral communication skill Should possess an eye for finding UI, usability and accessibility bugs Dedicated, hardworking and team player
- Monitor issues / defects for trends and provide metrics to the project management team
- Oversight of requirement traceability throughout all test phases
- Management and oversight of test team to ensure timely test execution, proper test result documentation, timely defects / issues reporting, and timely retest
- Participates in design workshops, specification walk-throughs, and requirement reconciliation Skills
- Full software development life cycle experience JIRA SCM tools (git) Agile methodology
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: As per the Company StandardsLocation: Secunderabad