Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Project Manager/Wholesale IT
- This role will carry out some or all of the following activities Practice Management Lead the Middle Office global team of Appian developers, business analysists and PMs. Development and maintain the Core Platform for the Onboarding and KYC strategic project.
- Ensure a smooth transition from Appian Professional Services to a global team of Appian engineers. Manage the delivery of the team, balance User Stories, Change Requests and Defects across the global lead.
- Track and burn-down technical debt. Liaise with other leaders across the overall solution to ensure E2E alignment and integrity. Follow Agile practices, aligned to Scrum.
- Ensure requirements are sufficiently clear.
- Supervise solution designs. Align work to a Sprint plan. Ensure there is full engagement with the program teams.
- Ensure there is a shared understanding at all times.
- Develop leadership with the new team to provide solution design and project management roles.
- Liaise with stakeholders to provide transparency and receive feedback on the practice.
- Vendor Management Lead the engagement with Appian as software and professional services provider.
- Ensure that engagement conforms to the HSBC Third Party Engagement Management standards and processes.
- Ensure conformance to key contractual commitments, especially around Cloud, Vendor Risk and Professional Services commitments.
- Represent programmed in vendor negotiations, ensuring the Statement of works, license purchasing structures and master service agreements meet the needs of technology.
- Leverage Procurement to support Commercial aspects of the negotiations.
- Engage with the wider HSBC Technology organization to ensure a One Bank approach to vendor management.
- Ensuring that vendors can support HSBC deployment plans and that their services/products are available in the markets we serve.
- Qualifications/Skills The ideal candidate for this role will have Excellent spoken and written communication skills, with experience of adapting their style to audiences of differing seniority.
- Previous experience in working with HSCB legal and procurement departments in negotiating Master Service Agreements, License agreements and Service statement of works with large third parties.
- Strong technology background with exposure to cloud and virtualization platforms, and workflow applications such as PEGA or Appian.
- Ability to solve, pragmatically, complex problems and self-manage day to day tasks
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards