Dear Job Seekers,
Deloitte India is Hiring for:
Job Title: Technology Project Management - Senior Analyst
- Support the Digital Enablement Manager with the full life cycle of implementation for One Model using agile methodology for design, testing and deployment.
- Partner with the Reporting and Analytics team to gather and document business requirements from stakeholders and users.
- Support system configurations: collecting input from clients, ensuring understanding of configuration impacts and tracking of agreed upon configuration Identifying and creating support infrastructure via support/admin guides, end user job aids, call centre knowledge documents, etc.
- Issue tracking and escalation and coordinating with ITS as appropriate and understanding when to escalate and to whom.
- Update the project plan, resource tracker and the risks, actions and decisions log. Leverage shared project team site, OneNote notebook, and mailboxes to ensure structure and access to communications, materials and documents for all project team members.
- Support user acceptance testing process, including developing test scripts, identifying and tracker tester resources and test completion status, reporting and reviewing testing results with the technology team.
- Collaborate with the HRST Program & Project Management, People Analytics & Reporting, Digital Operations, and ITS teams as needed to successfully deliver on the One Model solution for Talent, including individual data source integration processes.
- Perform other role-related duties as assigned.
- The team The HR Strategy and Transformation team aspires to reimagine how Talent fuels our Deloitte businesses through innovative, customer-centric, digitally enabled talent services.
- Qualifications Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Background and experience with project management support to implement new Talent systems and processes, from ideation thru deployment phases Problem solving skills and consultative approach with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and vendors.
- Works well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset Detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Experience: 4-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards