Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Project Manager/Wholesale IT
- HSBC's Commercial Bank is undertaking a significant investment in its customer experience as part of a multi-year overhaul of both business processes and enabling systems.
- The customer on-boarding Strategic Business Initiative (SBI) will deliver a global customer on-boarding and product fulfilment solution.
- The solution will include a new digital platform with intelligent data capture, business process management and extensive integration with enterprise services.
- The services will provide existing customer and third-party data, electronic identity verification, KYC compliance, screening and customer setup and product enablement.
- A global programme team has been formed which includes resources from Business, Transformation and Information Technology groups.
- The programme is being run globally with close partnership with regional business and technology teams.
- Given the significance of the SBI there is senior management interest in programme delivery with benefits being tracked both globally and regionally.
- HSBC Technology is tasked with the design and build of a new global digital platform, using an agile delivery methodology. The platform will initially target 15 key markets and leverage technologies such as cloud.
- Key to the programme’s success will be the team’s ability to our third-party system in to HSBC process and business flows.
- This role offers, the right candidate, an exciting opportunity to help part of Corporate Banking’s digital transformation.
- This role will carry out some or all of the following activities Practice Management Lead the Middle Office global team of Appian developers, business analysists and PMs.
- Development and maintain the Core Platform for the Onboarding and KYC strategic project. Ensure a smooth transition from Appian Professional Services to a global team of Appian engineers.
- Manage the delivery of the team, balance User Stories, Change Requests and Defects across the global lead.
- Track and burn-down technical debt. Liaise with other leaders across the overall solution to ensure E2E alignment and integrity. Follow Agile practices, aligned to Scrum.
- Ensure requirements are sufficiently clear. Supervise solution designs. Align work to a Sprint plan.
- Ensure there is full engagement with the program teams. Ensure there is a shared understanding at all times.
- Develop leadership with the new team to provide solution design and project management roles.
- Liaise with stakeholders to provide transparency and receive feedback on the practice.
- Vendor Management Lead the engagement with Appian as software and professional services provider.
- Ensure that engagement conforms to the HSBC Third Party Engagement Management standards and processes.
Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards