Dear Job Seekers,
Google is Hiring for:
Job Title: Product Operations Manager
- gTech Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google's Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all.
- gPTO partners closely with gTech Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.
- Our team maintains close relationships with the Engineering and Product partners necessary to develop and improve Google products and internal tools.
- We are the voice of the customer experience, advocating for feature requests and offering product improvements backed by data-driven insights.
- Our work enables gTech teams to deliver delightful support to Google millions of customers. Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech role is to help bring them to life.
- Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally.
- Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs.
- Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards