Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Program Manager Analytics Del Enablement
- We have a clear understanding and deep commitment that IT will be a critical factor in our future success. â€¢ Manage the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations. Monitor and control project execution, establish project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Ensure effective use of resources and project management methods and tools
- Deliver projects on time and within budget and to meet the desired business objectives.
- Alternatively, may support the provision of services that contribute to managing the enterprise IT project portfolio, including development and implementation of project management standards and training, portfolio reporting and analytics, project management resourcing services, etc.
- To contribute in building and driving strategy to transform ACOE Services and Solutions according to Agile and DevOps methodology.
- To drive Data & Analytics CoE transformation agenda, including the following areas: Product Delivery, DevOps, Product Operations.
- Platform Operation. To align, commit and execute against agreed KPIs based on which we can measure and communicate productization strategy progress and success criteria
- To move ACOE organization from Project Delivery to Product Delivery based in Agile/SaFE methodology: to identify potential candidates, pilot a couple of products with different ACOE teams and to scale up to the rest of the organization based on the learnings.
- To set up robust DevOps/ML Ops tool chain including an integrated development platform across ACOE, from F1 as a pilot platform, applying it for all use cases on-boarded in F1 and expanding it to other areas/technologies. To share our standard tools used to enable Agile & DevOps
- To help defining and drive implementing Product Operations in ACOE, understanding the mechanisms needed to work with Product Delivery teams and using DevOps/ ML Ops Tool chain.
- To set up for a couple of pilot products and expand then to rest of ACOE products.
- To support and coach training curriculum for ACOE internal associates on productization and agile methodology, including criteria on how to evaluate when to use Waterfall or Agile.
Experience: 12-15 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards