Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Scrum Master (Program Manager)
- The candidate will need experiences in facilitating transformation of Waterfall based teams to Lean Agile teams.
- As a Platform Engineering Scrum Master, the individual will be supporting Network Engineering teams with distinct charter, strategies, and tooling.
- Guide the team towards best practices and help realize value of Agile/Scrum practices
- Assess the current scrum practices of the teams and coach the teams to higher levels of process maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog Provide support and help removal impediments to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Experience and playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for an Infrastructure Engineering team that leveraged Waterfall methodology
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for software development teams that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: burndown, velocity, WIP limit, retrospectives, bug fixes)
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to effectively communicate and negotiate with both technical and non-technical audience
- Experience in driving the transition of Waterfall based to Agile Scrum team and developing disciplines to diligently apply Scrum principles, practices, and theory Knowledge of Agile approaches such as Kanban and Scrum ban
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Story Points, Acceptance Criteria, Tasks, Dependencies, Epics, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuation Delivery, Automated Testing Familiarity in Network & Infra and corresponding management and security tools
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills CSM Certification
Experience: 6+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards