Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Product Management - Health Cloud
- Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams, and internal product experts.
- Drive the end-to-end feature delivery cycle. Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team.
- Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa.
- Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
- Own the product vision together with senior PM in your area Strong technical abilities to hold your own in debates with technical architects and engineers.
- You are intimately familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications.
- Experience in Healthcare (providers, payers and the ecosystem) Understanding of the complexity in care/patient engagement 7+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, and then define and deliver products
- Have led extension/integration of a product into another product line.
- Strong Product Leadership skills in building and growing a team of a geographically distributed product organization
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems with analytical thinking skills.
- Effective communicator - Communicates well with engineering and cross-functional teams; can effectively present plans and roadmap to internal stakeholders and C-Level execs; comfortable pitching their product to diverse external audiences (customers, partners, and analysts); strong ability to convince and influence
- Experience identifying and addressing customer needs, building relationships with customers, developing an awareness of relevant services, communicating with customers in an organized and knowledgeable manner, and delivering clear requests for information
Experience: 7+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards