Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Intern Product Manager
- Work with our industry experts to define the next business problem to solve that brings multiplier effect for our team Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Salesforce to prioritize the right features
- Own and drive the vision/strategy/roadmap/development for industry specific solutions
- Own our cross-industry product Point of View and directional roadmap including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Work with PMs in other clouds like IoT, Einstein, etc. to identify what we can leverage/extend/optimize for industries
- Work with our insanely talented engineering teams to get beautiful products developed Work with various stakeholders to ensure a successful launch of the product.
- Represent Salesforce as a product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media
- Demonstrable experience in building enterprise SaaS products Passion for building products with enterprise scale
- Strong Product Management skills Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa.
- Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
- Everything else that matters: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles Plus your IIM PGP Agile methodology, and API
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards