Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for PayPal India Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
- Develop deep understanding of and empathy for our two-sided network of donors and fundraisers in the giving space.
- Establish strong quantitative and qualitative understanding of the needs of donors, nonprofits, and other fundraisers and how our business supports them (and vice versa)
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of giving behavior, industry trends and the competitive landscape Synthesize industry insights with customer feedback and internal data to help prioritize, define, design and deliver features on the roadmap.
- Transform opportunities into reality.
- Drive and deliver results with passion, continually learning from both successes and shortfalls. Understand PayPal strategic and competitive position to distill and contribute to product strategy that informs product development
- Develop a product roadmap and collaborate with cross-functional teams (User-experience design, Engineering, Business, Analytics, Product marketing, Program management, etc) to execute on the roadmap Define goals and expected outcomes of roadmap items, aligning with portfolio objectives and key results (OKRs) Work with an agile scrum team to define detailed requirements, write user stories, and prioritize the backlog
- Drive product development with an iterative approach to continually build, release, and improve end to end solutions
- Design and execute experiments to support insight-gathering and iterative development toward the desired outcomes.
- Work with Analytics partners to evaluate experiment and launch outcomes as well as ongoing product performance to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Prioritize and support requests from external teams, including sales, policy, compliance and risk.
- Be a team player and champion your team best ideas.
- Value diversity of thought and bring out the best in others by representing our One Team mantra.
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers and cross-functional teams and provide transparency across the product, engineering and business teams
- Prioritize inclusive behaviours and product design, including seeking diverse opinions and addressing diverse needs Foster a strong collaborative dynamic with your team, creating open communications, psychological safety and strong morale
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to leaders, stakeholders, and other product teams Support global marketing efforts to effectively activate and measure product launches and marketing activities for the right target audiences
- Requirements: 5+ years of product management experience with a focus on customer-facing internet products Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Product Management, Business or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing high-quality customer facing products, technologies or platforms with proven ability to consistently deliver on roadmap features Strong product thinking, ability to advocate for the best customer experience and continually make prioritization decisions to focus on the best value the team can deliver for customers
- Ability to translate product needs into technical requirements, understand technology dependencies, and discuss technical trade-offs Strong collaboration skills, able to drive and influence complex decision-making with various stakeholder groups and build consensus
- Excellent communication and ability to simplify and tailor messages to different audiences
- Robust problem-solving ability, breaking down complex challenges to find solutions Comfortable with data and making data-backed product decisions knowledge of SQL a plus High integrity and accountability Understanding of the value of social impact and technology role in driving positive outcomes
- We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards