Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for PayPal India Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
- The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for a full range of activities, which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the Onboarding Platform.
- The candidate will work closely with the development, design, policy and compliance teams, designing and documenting workflows, use cases and making appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the business.
- The Sr. Product Manager will be the expert subject matter of the vertical offering a solution that will satisfy the global market needs and help grow the market by having a clear strategy on how achieve the business objectives and KPIs.
- The candidate will be part of PayPal Merchant
- Onboarding team creating use cases for new and existing features that would unify and simplify the merchant and sub-merchant onboarding process, improve and automate merchant and sub-merchant onboarding, reducing operational overhead and time to revenue and onboarding.
- The candidate will be focused on the merchant and sub-merchant KYC experience (UX/UI) and flows with the charter of unifying the onboarding across PayPal Inc.
- The KYC flow and process is one of the key set of onboarding flows that will determine the eligibility of the merchant to access various product features and capabilities offered.
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of payment initiatives for PayPal.
- Engage closely with engineering and architecture to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing time-to-market needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams at PayPal and external partners to design, build, launch, and market new experience and platform capabilities.
- Lead discovery for new
- opportunities for the platform and build capability roadmap in anticipation of the platform client needs.
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions.
- Engage in problem solving with analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- Partner with Legal, Policy, and Compliance teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries
- Define a product launch plan for your area, including identifying new opportunities as well as maintaining a rolling roadmap of projects or iterations.
- Requirements A post-secondary degree, in computer science, business and/or engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10-years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience in working with development teams in scrum and agile methodologies.
- Must have knowledge and interest in payment technology and trends.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and driver actions and deliverables.
- We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
Salary: As per the Company Standards