Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for PayPal India Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Product Manager Tech
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of initiatives Engage closely with Lead Product Manager, engineering and architecture in Agile methodology to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing time-to-market needs Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation and more. Identifying, translating, prioritizing, and informing important product questions with data driven insights.
- Crafting and automating reports to help businesses derive actionable insights. Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions. Engage in problem solving with Lead Product manager and analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- Troubleshooting any gaps, inconsistencies, and discrepancies in data to make sure we work with accurate information Partner with Customer Support teams in solving pain points for our users. Partner with Legal, Privacy, and Compliance teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries. Understand and create user and customer personas to provide actionable insights to improve conversions and user experience
- Requirements Bachelor's degree is a must, MBA or MS preferred Overall Experience of 5 years with 3 years of exposure in Software Engineering/Analytics field Minimum 2 years of experience as a product manager with the proven track record for building, launching key initiatives in data/reporting products Excellent communication and presentation skills - written and verbal Highly motivated, goal driven, innovative and able to multi-task
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience using SQL with quantitative data. Tech savvy who loves to stay on top of industry trend
- Any programming knowledge will be a bonus Understanding of business centric measurement (conversions/retention, funnels, user journeys) will be a big plus
- Understanding or experience in Fintech or lending industry a plus We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
- We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviours which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards