Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Signal Integrity Engineer
- The candidate will work in a team-oriented environment with a lead SI/PI engineer to provide electrical design expertise in the areas of signal integrity and power integrity for the design of wireless products and development systems.
- The engineer will be located in Bangalore, India with the reference platform design teams to perform analyses and provide guidance on signal and power integrity issues while organizationally being part of PSIG in San Diego, US.
- Working effectively across organizational boundaries is essential as is the effective documentation and presentation of results.
- The candidate is expected to work closely with the platform design teams under the direction of an experienced SI engineer while applying established PSIG methodologies.
- The engineer will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of analysis methodologies.
- Responsibilities Perform various IO analyses using established methodologies, potentially from model extraction through simulation and reporting of conclusions. IO types include DDR memory interfaces and variety of serial interfaces.
- Analyze and provide design guidance on PCB power distribution networks using established methodologies. Document, distribute, and present results at appropriate meetings.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in the following areas: Electromagnetic theory and transmission lines Basic signal and power integrity concepts Commercial 3D electromagnetic field solver Commercial SI or RF analysis tools SPICE transient simulation including use of IBIS models
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards