Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior/Staff Procurement Specialist
- Role requires regular supplier solicitations, negotiations and contracting to support Indirect categories and customers globally.
- Represent S2P organization in business reviews and provide best practices on a routine basis to internal customers.
- Sourcing, contracting and procurement of Indirect categories like Construction & Facility Management, IT, Engineering Equipment & Services, Professional Services, HR Services, Marketing, MRO etc Developing and executing sourcing/category strategies Leading sourcing initiatives and projects using RFx and competitive bidding process
- Negotiating and contracting with the suppliers Data analysis, market intelligence and benchmarking for strategic sourcing and procurement
- Driving cost savings, competitive pricing and lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) Business partnering for effective sourcing and procurement
- Rationalizing supplier base by partnering with regional and global business partners Effectively partnering with sourcing and procurement teams globally and regionally to ensure best support to businesses and stakeholders.
- Supports management of compliance and non-compliance to preferred supplier list Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Work with cross functional or cross regional teams to drive sourcing and procurement initiatives that add value to business Driving operational excellence and process improvements in source to pay processes
- Minimum Qualifications 5 to 10 years of Indirect sourcing/category management/contracts management experience in leading global organizations
- Good knowledge of Indirect categories and source to pay processes Have a good strategic perspective on business issues complemented by effective execution capability.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with regional and global suppliers, stakeholders and businesses
- Strong negotiation, collaboration and stakeholder management skills Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Good knowledge and experience of contract management and supplier management tools and processes Working knowledge of procurement tools like Oracle, SAP, Ariba, Service Now etc Strong skills of Excel, database management, word processing and power point applications.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, time-management, verbal/written communication, and organization skills.
- Accountable and responsible with ability to function effectively while operating independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to operate independently, efficiently and professionally in a fast-paced matrixed environment.
Experience: 5-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards