Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: RTL Design - Security
- Responsible for block level design. Micro architecture and enabling SW teams to use HW blocks.
- Running ASIC development tools including Lint and CDC.
- Report status and communicate progress against expectations.
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
- Preferred Qualifications 5-to 10 years of work experience in ASIC/SoC Design Experienced in RTL design using Verilog / System Verilog.
- Knowledge of cryptography, public/private key, hash functions, random number generator, encryption/signatures algorithms (AES, SHA, GMAC, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of defining HW/FW interfaces. Experienced in Linting, CDC and LEC.
- Experienced in database management flows with ClearCase/ClearQuest.
- Knowledge and experience of defining HW/FW interfaces.
- Ability to program effectively in Verilog, C/C++, Python, Perl
- Excellent oral and written communications skills Proactive, creative, curious, motivated to learn and contribute with good collaboration skills.
Experience: 5-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards