Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: QST CPT USB
- Create test strategy, detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases based on high-level feature requirements.
- Develop/Enhance Tools, improve the processes for Quality deliverables and reduce Manual efforts Participate in the review and provide feedback on product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Work in close collaboration with Dev/CE teams to understand new features, customer requirements and customer issues.
- Preparing test reports to management and improving the test coverage based on Dev/CE team review meeting inputs.
- Work closely with various teams located across the globe to debug the issues and understand the requirements.
- Requirements: Proficiency in programming skills (Python/Perl, C or C++)
- Experience in System SW (bootloader, Board Support Package (BSP), HLOS) and low-level firmware Validation.
- Excellent exposure to Embedded systems & Real-Time Operating systems concepts Good understanding of USB2 and USB3 specifications provided by USB-IF org
- Experience in USB functional, Performance, and stability testing Knowledge of Electrical and protocol compliance testing is an advantage
- Should have exposer testing in Linux environment.
- Good debugging skills.
- Able to understand various kinds of debug logs and troubleshoot the issue.
- Should be an excellent teammate with a passion for new trends/technology.
- Experience in using Configuration Management tools (Git, Perforce, Code Collab) and scrum tools (JIRA, Orbit).
- Excellent data analysis skills and demonstrated ability in solving complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components.
- Good Problem solving & analysis skills; Good communication, and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to learn and work together in a team.
- Must be a Team player Strong exposure to working in mobile/Windows test environments
Experience: 2-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards