Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist Staff (IT Software)
- This position will work closely with both strategic and operational teams within the Source2Pay (S2P) organization. This individual will interface with various internal functional groups (e.g. Finance, Engineering, Product Management, IT, Legal, Facilities, etc).
- Performance measured on achieving significant cost savings, analysing category data and metrics to drive procurement strategies.
- Role requires regular supplier solicitations and negotiations to support IT Software category and customers globally. Represent S2P organization in business reviews and provide best practices on a routine basis to internal customers.
- Sourcing and procurement of IT Software and Services Developing and executing IT sourcing/category strategies Leading sourcing initiatives and projects using RFx and competitive bidding process
- Negotiating and contracting with the suppliers including SaaS contracts Data analysis, market intelligence and benchmarking for IT/Software strategic sourcing and procurement
- Driving cost savings, competitive pricing and lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) Business partnering for effective sourcing and procurement Rationalizing supplier base by partnering with regional and global business partners
- Effectively partnering with sourcing and procurement teams globally and regionally to ensure best support to businesses and stakeholders.
- Supports management of compliance and non-compliance to preferred supplier list Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Work with cross functional or cross regional teams to drive sourcing and procurement initiatives that add value to business
- Driving operational excellence and process improvements in source to pay processes
- Minimum Qualifications 8 to 10 years of IT/Software sourcing, contracting and category management experience in leading global organizations Good knowledge of Indirect categories and source to pay processes
- Have a good strategic perspective on business issues complemented by effective execution capability.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with regional and global suppliers, stakeholders and businesses
- Strong negotiation, collaboration and stakeholder management skills Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Good knowledge and experience of contract management and supplier management tools and processes Working knowledge of procurement tools like Oracle, SAP, Ariba, Service Now etc
Experience: 8-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards