Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Post Silicon Validation Engineer, Senior/Lead
- ARM architecture knowledge is required SOC architecture, BUS/NOCs, Interfaces, Processors, Any IP level validation knowledge is preferable.
- Test plan, test case development, and reporting. Debugging skill is primarily required.
- Embedded C language programming is a must Any scripting language knowledge is a plus Exposure to Unix basics
- Basic know-how of SoC design aspects Familiarity with Silicon Power aspects and Power management system is a plus Good working knowledge of lab equipment’s like Oscilloscope, Logic analysers etc is a must. JTAG based Debugger experience is a must.
- Good communication skill is a must for the role. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 4+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
- Preferred Qualifications Basics of processor architecture, Multicore/Multiprocessor with SMP/heterogenous cores.
- C language expertise for low level programming, Assembly language for any processor, C-assembly interworking -Operating systems/RTOS/Linux kernel internals, scheduling policies, locking mechanism, MMU/paging etc
- Exposure to working on emulation/pre-si environment is added advantage -Using JTAG based debuggers, compilers/linkers
- Should have good exposure to software development life cycle-Exposure to SoC architecture paradigms interconnects, power management,
- Software development for silicon enablement, silicon validation
- Bring-up of hardware-software solution on FPGA/emulation platforms and on fresh SOC designs Software for power/performance KPIs
- Good knowledge of ARM Cortex-A7) / x86 / PowerPC CPU and memory system architecture -Weakly ordered memory model/pipelining of memory systems/memory barriers -Software development towards higher performance of multi-threaded applications using lower power
- Top level of ASIC design methodology is an added skill Education Requirements Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field. L1-IND* Keywords ARM, CPU Architecture, Processor, Validation
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards