Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Linux Kernel Developer - Staff Engineer
- This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in. Familiar with multiprocessor architecture, ARM processors, caching, interrupts, etc. Experienced in Linux kernel architecture and driver development, such as signals, priorities, deadlocks, stacks, interrupt, memory management, scheduler, synchronization methods, etc.
- Experienced in Linux kernel and driver performance optimization. Experienced with Linux virtio and virtual driver implementation.
- Proficient C, C++ programming with 10 to 14 years development experience in Linux kernel and device drivers. Excellent software design, problem solving, debugging, documentation and presentation skills and proved experiences.
- Solid background in developing with an Open-Source mindset Additional Job Description Experienced with AGL or Android is a plus Experienced with project or people management is a plus.
- Well organized, great communication and reporting skills English communication capability able to work with colleagues around the world smoothly.
- Good responsibility and team spirit, able to work under tight project deadlines and balance multiple competing priorities and tasks simultaneously Faster learner; able to grasp concepts with only basic training and the initiative to ask questions.
Experience: 10-14 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards