Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Java Full-stack Developer
- Working under close supervision. Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing tasks that require multiple steps that must be performed in a specific order, using directions or manuals that accurately document the steps necessary to perform the tasks.
- Using deductive problem solving required to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
- Exercising some creativity may be required to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- Principal Duties & Responsibilities Unit tests own code to verify stability and functionality. Completes assigned coding tasks to specifications without significant errors or bugs under some supervision.
- Communicates with project lead via email and direct conversation to provide project status updates and information about impending obstacles.
- Executes project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables for large and/or multiple projects. Writes code for small features or minor bug fixes to support collaboration with other Analysts.
- Manages distractions, prioritizes tasks, and deals with setbacks in a timely manner under direction from more senior personnel.
- Adapts to moderate changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines. Resolves standard software issues and bugs.
- Collaborates with individuals in multiple domains to identify barriers to successful project completion. Actively seeks answers for new challenges, and explores multiple strategies for completing project tasks. Completes moderate technical tasks assigned by more senior personnel.
- Contributes to technical conversations with tech leads/managers.
- Networks with colleagues within domain of expertise to gain insight, ideas, and connections. Presents basic system solution or other technical information to project team without assistance.
- Executes against current technology roadmap.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Regularly discusses issues within and outside of project team to maintain open communication.
- Escalates complex technical issues to an appropriate party (e.g., project lead, colleagues).
- Understands the importance of contributions from individuals of varying backgrounds, locations, and cultures.
- IT Core Competencies Accountability - Hold one's self and others accountable for measurable quality, timely and cost-effective results, and accepts responsibility for impacts to the business and changes to business processes.
- Adaptability - Adjusting own behaviors to work efficiently and effectively in light of new information, changing situations and/or different environments.
- Collaboration - Fosters working together by establishing, communicating, and reinforcing shared values, norms, and objectives. Communication
- The ability to effectively exchange information with stakeholders in addition to the ability to accurately hear and understand the partially expressed thoughts, feelings, and concerns of others.
- Financial Acumen - Ability to understand in-depth financial information that can be used to make meaningful insights to drive business growth in a safe and transparent environment. Influence - The ability to accomplish goals through others.
- People Development - Models and creates an environment that promotes career development.
- Strategic Focus - Applies a comprehensive approach using business acumen and industry research to solve systematic complexities that promote growth.
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: As per the Company StandardsLocation: Hyderabad