Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Engineer- Audio Systems
- Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G - ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning.
- It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products.
- This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in. QUALCOMM is the world's leading developer of next generation wireless and multimedia technology. Immediate opportunities exist in QUALCOMM's
- Audio Systems Group to work in the area of audio and speech signal processing, developing embedded software for next generation multimedia solutions for mobile and everyday usage.
- You will be part of the Audio Systems and R&D team and develop software for Qualcomm Snapdragon platforms and HW accelerators.
- All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- This position requires the candidate to design, prototype, implement, integrate, and commercialize audio features and develop audio framework on Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and HW accelerators that meet specific performance, latency, power, robustness, and stability metrics.
- Responsibilities also includes requirement analysis, troubleshooting of complex issues, functional and performance testing.
- Requirements: Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python Expertise in developing and debugging software on embedded platforms
- Knowledge of software design patterns and multi-threaded programming, POSIX, RTOS Knowledge of computer architecture, operating systems, data structures, and basic algorithms knowledge of Digital signal processing and fixed-point coding is a plus.
- ML expertise is a plus Framework and drivers experience is a plus
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment Self-starter who likes to be challenged and solve tough complex issues Educational Qualification: Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering, Electronics and communication, Computer Science or related filed.
Experience: 1-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards