Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Engineer- 5G Integration Testing
- Determines which work tasks are most important for self, avoids distractions, and completes work in a timely manner.
- Conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred.
- Implements a basic testing plan by attempting to cause a failure within a determined area of code.
- Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
- Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives. Actively seeks answers for new challenges. Gathers, integrates, and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Escalates technical issues to more senior colleagues.
- Adapts to minor changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines. Communicates with project lead via email and direct conversation to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
- Makes decisions as it pertains to simple coding associated with assigned test development code. Identifies and fixes simple bugs within own code.
- Drafts preliminary testing information to assist others in developing comprehensive testing plant
- The ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships and rapport with different types of people and businesses.
- This includes delivering on commitments and maintaining confidential information, as well as being approachable, showing interest in the other person, and relating well to people regardless of personality or background. Communication
- The ability to convey information clearly and accurately, as well as choosing the most effective method of delivery (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face).
- This includes using a technically sound communication style both verbally and in writing. Creating the New and Different
- The ability to be creative.
- This includes the ability to produce breakthrough ideas, being a visionary, managing innovation, seeing multiple futures, having broad interests and knowledge, and gaining support in order to translate new ideas into solutions.
- This also includes the ability to plan and implement unconventional ideas and speculate about alternative futures without all of the data. Decision Making
- The ability to make quick, accurate decisions.
- This includes the ability to weigh alternatives and take into account the impact of the decisions on people, equipment, or other resources. Getting Organized
- The ability to be organized, resourceful, and planful.
- This includes the ability to leverage multiple resources to get things done and lay out tasks in sufficient detail. This also includes the ability to get things done with fewer resources and in less time, work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foresee and plan around obstacles.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of the overall process for developing new software.
- This includes knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of software engineering and other functions, major phases, checkpoints and deliverables.
- This also includes the ability to identify common issues and considerations for bringing a new product to the marketplace.
- The ability to identify major phases and activities of a software test cycle and to describe types of errors that are addressed by testing components and products.
Experience: 1 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards