Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Design Verification -Lead Engineer
- The ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
- Building Trusting Relationships - The ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships and rapport with different types of people and businesses.
- This includes delivering on commitments and maintaining confidential information, as well as being approachable, showing interest in the other person, and relating well to people regardless of personality or background.
- Communication - The ability to convey information clearly and accurately, as well as choosing the most effective method of delivery (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face).
- This includes using a technically sound communication style both verbally and in writing. Creating the
- New and Different - The ability to be creative.
- This includes the ability to produce breakthrough ideas, being a visionary, managing innovation, seeing multiple futures, having broad interests and knowledge, and gaining support in order to translate new ideas into solutions.
- This also includes the ability to plan and implement unconventional ideas and speculate about alternative futures without all of the data.
- Decision Making - The ability to make quick, accurate decisions. This includes the ability to weigh alternatives and take into account the impact of the decisions on people, equipment, or other resources. Documentation
- The Ability to appropriately document software and/or hardware specifications and processes to promote knowledge transfer to other engineers.
- Getting Work Done - The ability to be organized, resourceful, and planful.
- This includes the ability to leverage multiple resources to get things done and lay out tasks in sufficient detail.
- This also includes the ability to get things done with fewer resources and in less time, work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foresee and plan around obstacles.
- Hardware Design - Knowledge of and the ability to understand advanced or complex hardware design elements in order to carry out designs, upgrades, and technology roadmaps.
- Hardware Infrastructure - The ability to implement and integrate IT hardware for use in business environments and assist in designing its main features according to business needs.
- This includes the ability to track and report operational problems.
- This also includes the ability to compare IT hardware across one's own organization and its competitors.
- Mentoring and Coaching - The ability to develop, coach, and mentor associates.
- This includes the ability to provide development experiences and network opportunities, advise, and teach to prepare associates for effective job performance.
- Project Management - The ability to use organizational skills for purposes of planning and decision-making.
- This includes developing and communicating objectives, timelines, assignments, and goals. This also includes the ability to scope projects, orchestrate multiple activities at once, and use resources efficiently across functional areas within the enterprise.
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards