Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Design Implementation Engineer - Graphics
- The Design Implementation Engineer will work in Qualcomm's Adreno GPU team and will be responsible for managing all aspect of front-end implementation design challenges and methodology.
- As a member of the Graphics team, the successful applicant will help integrate, implement and deliver state of the art GPU cores and will be working closely with the graphics microarchitecture and physical design teams.
- The role will also include working with execution driven teams for tape-outs by supporting new methodologies and new flows required to address better QoR like performance, power and area.
- The successful candidate will possess in-depth understanding of ASIC design flow and the challenges posed by advanced deep sub-micron technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or closely related field
- Experience with digital design and RTL development, Experience with front end EDA tools such as Synopsys Next Generation tools, Conformal LEC, Synopsys Formality and Synopsys Primetime
- Knowledge and experience of graphics design and development Proficient in Perl, TCL and shell scripting
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills yet able to work independently and able to problem solve complex, unique and detailed issues Be Familiar with
- The latest EDA tools for synthesis, formal verification, timing analysis and physical design
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field. Preferred: Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
- Synthesis, STA, FV, ECO, Synopsys, Design Compiler, Fusion Compiler, Cadence, LEC, Primetime, constraints, timing closure
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards