Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: CPT Auto
- This Position will have a significant impact in helping us to deliver world-class products to customers in a dynamic and fast paced manner. Quality is an integral aspect of automotive products.
- So, you will be part of a dynamic crew to run a series of tests through all stages of production to identify potential malfunctions and recommend improvements upon trouble shooting the issues.
- Ultimately, you'll ensure automotive products to meet our quality standards. We are also looking for test Infrastructure
- Developer to develop and execute exploratory and automated robust tests to ensure Auto targets core SW/HW stack meet high standards of quality.
- Create test strategy, detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on high level feature requirement.
- Support firmware upgrades/troubleshooting and diagnostics for core area peripherals. Investigate test failures and make test reports Develop/Enhance Tools, Application or processes to improve the Quality and Test efficiency Participate in review and provide feedback on product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Work in close collaboration with Dev team, product requirement and design teams
- Working closely with various team including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the Top Bugs filed and periodically publish statistical data reports to all stake holders.
- Looking for: Proficiency in programming skills (Python/Perl, C or C++). should be able design and code from scratch. Experience in System SW (bootloader, Board Support Package (BSP), HLOS) and/or low-level firmware Validation. Knowledge on SoC peripherals like clock, voltage and pmic are added advantage for the candidate.
- Experience in High-Speed System peripherals (USB, PCIe) and knowledge on USB electrical/protocol compliance with low power modes are added advantage. Experience in low-level buses like i2c, SPI and UART
- Good understanding on Storage concepts like UFS, eMMC, Nand and NVMe Solid knowledge on SW Quality, ARM architecture, Linux, RTOS & QNX OS, programming.
- Good debugging skills.
- Able to understand various kinds of debug logs and trouble shoot the issue. Should be an excellent teammate, with passion towards new trends/technology.
- Ability to self-manage, show leadership, good analytical skill and communicate well.
- Experience to use Configuration Management tools (Git, Perforce, Code Collab) and Agile scrum tools (JIRA, Orbit).
- Excellent data analysis skills and demonstrated ability in solving complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards