Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Camera Systems Engineer- ISP
- We seek Systems Engineers with demonstrable knowledge and hands-on experience for ISP simulation and software prototype.
- The Camera Systems team creates embedded imaging solutions for Snapdragon chipsets that power advanced mobile devices.
- Our solutions leverage dedicated hardware, multi-core processors, DSP, and GPU cores to provide state-of-the-art photographs, video recordings, as well as scene data for image understanding and object detection.
- Candidate will be working on creating software end to end prototype for ISP including post processing modules Optimization of SW algorithms and fixes/update to handle complex cases
- Candidate need to quickly learn new hardware modules interface and create software interface layer for these modules
- Candidate should be able to architecture changes for HW modules and suggest improvement for IQ/Power/Performance
- Candidate should be able to work with software and customer teams to debug issues
- Should be a quick learner, adopt to new technologies and good debugging skills
- Should be able to work with geographically spread teams
- Minimum Qualifications: 3-8 years of experience in multimedia technologies Solid knowledge of image processing.
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging.
- Knowledge or experience on of embedded systems / Android & Linux Proficiency with version control tools & code-tip maintenance.
- Capable of independent work within a fast-paced & collaborative environment.
- Preferred Qualifications Working knowledge on camera design, imaging pipeline and ISP architectures
- Working experience with Android Camera.
- Working knowledge of scripting tools (perl & python) for process
Experience: 3-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards