Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Autonomy Camera Driver - Engineer Senior
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Solid hands-on software design and development experience on complex embedded computing platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems like QNX, Linux and other RTOSs
- Working knowledge of imaging pipelines including camera serializer/reserialize, MIPI CSI, ISPs, video processing techniques.
- Experience developing frameworks for imaging systems camera, video, display, graphics etc.
- Strong programming experience in C/C++, as well as hands-on experience debugging complex embedded software.
- Experience using industry standard development tools - e.g. tool-chains, IDEs, configuration management etc.
- Ability to contribute to all phases of software development - bring-up, design and deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineers, partners and customers, and across the different geographical sites and technology domains.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated embedded system software development experience including kernels, device drivers and board-support packages.
- Experience enabling vision algorithms/kernels realizable on DSPs, vision accelerators or GPUs.
- Experience designing complex fault-tolerant safety systems, and designing in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE).
Experience: 3-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards