Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Automotive BSP Engineer
- 2 to 7 years of experience in embedded software development. Strong C and Assembly Programming with OS & Multi-Processor concepts. Working knowledge of SPI, I2C, UART Drivers is a must.
- Basic understanding of hardware blocks - Clocks, PLLs, GPIO, Interrupt Controllers (GIC), Peripherals (PCIE, USB, UFS), DCVS Concepts and Thermal Mitigations.
- Basic knowledge on Power Management ICs including Regulators, LDOs, Battery Charging and Fuel-gauge solutions. Embedded software development in C/C++ on ARM.
- Knowledge of ARM Trust-Zone & ARMv7/v8 architecture Knowledge and experience of ISO26262 or equivalent standards
- Good debugging skills with experience on debugging with Lauterbach JTAG debuggers.
- Hands on experience of driver development on any Embedded OS.
- Should be able to ramp up fast and must have the attitude to work with the team.
- Work on challenging customer requirements and issues.
- Any past working experience on Qualcomm ICs is nice to have.
- Knowledge of Synopsis ARC processor is nice to have Knowledge of SafeRTOS/FreeRTOS is nice to have
Experience: 2-7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards